There’s an 11 point agenda for the apex board to discuss on cricketing action, and how to take it forward.
Today’s Agenda at Apex Council-
1) IPL– Way forward
2) Domestic cricket schedules
3) FTP– Rescheduling of the England home series for February, 2021
4) Tax exemption certificates mandatory for hosting the T20 World Cup in India
5) NCA facility in Bengaluru
6) Extension of contract for BCCI & IPL digital platforms
7) Bihar Cricket Association’s administrative mess
8) Appointment of new staff in the BCCI
9) Procedure to appoint new CEO after Rahul Johri’s resignation
10) Payments to NE states
11) Discussion on Tender for Apparel Partnership.
The Indian government has been seriously facing issues with rising cases of covid-19 each day. Since the end of March 2020, there has been no cricket action and players have been rested at home due to the pandemic. However, this in the long run affects the board’s economic situation and so the board is going to discuss several aspects that can be continued as usual or find alternatives for them.